Thursday, November 29, 2018

New WIP - Adventures in the American Jungle

I've decided to write this story. I've tried many time to write this story many times. This time I'm going to finish this story. It's in honour of our late mother-in-law. She was our muse when she was alive. She taught us a lot when she was alive. We search a lot of religions to find which one was right for us. We ran from Catholic religion due to our family. We never knew we would join it due to her. We even found after several different priest at the church, they find a priest we got along with. Father Todd was the one we got along with. He had a special connection with us. Not sure if God sent him to us to keep us in his church.

Now we write christian children's stories. This is what I love doing. Writing children's and YA christian stories is something I find uplifting. I know when writing I put my life experiences into each story. With that I find one day My stories will be on Amazon, Barnes & Noble bookshelves and other places for everyone to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment