Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New Ideas, New Dreams

Having read about the writing process I have found that Maybe I need a new perspective on my work in process. I am dealing with a lot of issues right now. Getting into therapy and seeing a psych doctor too. I know not many have this problem. I do. I was neglected and abused in more ways than one can say here. If you want to know about struggles in life email me sometime. For right now I am not going to finish my NaNo story for NaNo this year. I will however try and finish the story as I have good views of how this story will be viewed by the public when I do get around to publishing it.

I think the Learning to Trust Again story is a good one. One day others who deal with abusive parents in one way or another will know they aren't alone. They need to know that life is good. You just have to get through the rough patches to find the good. Some parents just need help or something to do to help them deal with emotions, feelings and other life issues that come along. I do know from personal experiences that life throws lots of curveballs, but they soon throw fairly normal balls at you that you can deal with. Just get through the rough patches and it'll be good.

I will post on all my blogs at some time or rather frequently. I just need time or make time to post something of interest to my reader. Not sure what would interest them. I like having someone read my thoughts, ideas on writing and the writing process too. I love writing poetry, stories I tend to like try short story writing, but always end up getting them way too long and they become novels or short novels.

Just keep in mind life and how it has it's ups and downs. I would like to find others to do stuff with. Have fun all

No comments:

Post a Comment