Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Update - NaNoWriMo Story

Today has been a productive morning and early afternoon. My writing on this story I'm doing for my NaNoWriMo story is really going well. I have not written much on it since I started, but back on track today. Also texted my writing buddy about my progress and she wants to go writing tonight. I can get even more work done on this story. I feel good, no great about this story. I know it is hard work writing it. But it is helping me deal with issues I need to deal with. Something like therapy, without a therapist.

I do have a therapist, but not seen her in a while. I feel this story is helping work out some issues I have with things I'm dealing with myself right now. Like being a drinker and not trying to drink too much. I also this story will be great once finished and edited for publication. I sure that going writing tonight with my friend will be good for us. I believe this is good progress to do this. Writing is kind of my life. I want nothing better to do than writing my life away in my stories I think up. Also might be helping me heal some too. Which is a good thing? I hope it's a good thing.

Theresa is my writing buddy, and she is also on my CRHP team too. CRHP is a Christian retreat I did way back, long ago. We meet when we can. We are a group mainly girls except me. They just don't see that. That is my choice though. I am trans, a transgender guy. I just bind my chest and hope one-day o be my true self. WHich means transitioning, but just not now. not the right time and no dosh to do it. Even if my bud Chris is willing to pay for everything. I have to do what is right for our family. Without thinking what it would do to my self-confidence.

CRHP Stands for Christ Renews His Parish. It's a Christian retreat that Catholic churches do with a group of Either Men or Women. They sit around and talk about God, Jesus and stuff. T+You share things about your life and what God plays in that life you lead. I have a Christian blog, will put a link to it on this blog soon. Might find it interesting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment